Sunday, February 15, 2009

4 days 3 nights @ Kota Tinggi with YTSS 3E5

I must say this is the most tiring and most unforgettable camp I ever did. Without all your(3E5 + Teck Wei + Herman) help and understanding this camp wouldn't be so successful. Everyone has different definition for a successful camp, for me as long as we are bonded, help one another throughout the camp, make it back Singapore in one big piece and most importantly have lots of fun then it is a successful camp.

To me the most memorable moment was back in school where you all caught me off guard and surprise me by returning me the 20 push up that I did for you back in Kota Tinggi. I must admit I almost teared. None of the classes that I took in my few years as camp instructor did what 3E5 did for me and I believe none in the future will do. I only taught you the theory of one for all all for one and you taught me one for all all for one is of the essence. Every camp instructor will have a batch of campers that they are proud of and will remember for life, for me I've found mine - Ytss 3E5

It was such a pleasure and honour to work with PINK TITANS and I hope you all will always remember this camp for life especially the night we cried together as one.

May our special friendship last forever


10/02/2009 - 13/02/2009 3E5 @ Kota Tinggi with Instructor Daniel and Herman

May God Bless You
Your Caring Instructor
Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment